RFL-100 100W RF Load Kit $39.95
The Oak Hills Research RFL-100 was designed specifically for the QRP operator and builder, who needs an accurate and stable 50 Ohm load. Most single-resistor commercial loads are low by four or five ohms, and that can be important when every milliwatt counts. Tolerance errors in the RFL-100's 20 resistors tend to balance each other out, and the completed kit will come up within a couple decimal points of 50 Ohms. The assembled RFL-100 measures 4-1/4" wide by 6" front to back by 2" high, and weighs 12 Oz.
Features:If you would prefer a BNC connector, you'll find a conversion kit on our Parts Page.
- 50 Ohm Resistive Load to 144MHz
- 100W Continuous Power Dissipation (higher loads are possible for short periods)
- Air Convection Cooled through vented enclosure
- 20 Metal-oxide Resistors for shared power and heat dissipation
- Non-inductive load within 2% of nominal 50 Ohms
- SO-239 connector
- High temperature printed circuit board with two-ounce copper traces
The Oak Hills Research RFL-100 kit contains all necessary parts for assembly and installation, including a ventilated cabinet, schematic diagram, and complete parts list.
Want OHR to build it for you? Click here for details.
OHR RFL-100 RF Dummy Load Kit, $39.95 Build, Align, Test OHR RFL-100, $25.00
S0239 to BNC Conversion Kit
Push on PL259 Connectors
Tools and Solder
See also the OHR/CQC 10-W RF Dummy Load Kit